Earn 3 H/S/W CEU’s absolutely free at our semi-annual Architect Symposium on Friday, January 25, 2019. Architects and Interior Designers can enjoy presentations from informative and interesting speakers about some of the latest topics in the world of building and architecture. Also, participants will receive snacks and coffee throughout the day.
- Earn 3 CEUs FREE OF CHARGE with our fascinating classes
- Delicious catered lunch
- Shark Tank—Architect Edition returns with EVERY participating vendor providing valuable door prizes (EVERY Architect and Interior Designer will walk away with a prize!)
Schedule for the Event:
- 10:30 – Check-in begins (Architects + Interior Designers ONLY)
- 11:00-11:45am – When Historic Meets Modern Panel
- 11:45am – Lunch is served (Architects + Interior Designers ONLY)
- 12:00-1:00pm – First Seminar – How Circadian Lighting Increases Productivity and Improves Your Health
- 1:00-2:15pm – Architectural Product Fair (Open to Architects, Builders, Developers, and the Public)
- 2:15-3:15pm – Second Seminar – The Evolution of the Shower System: Creating a Spa-Like Experience
- 3:30-4:30pm – Third Seminar – Hand Rail Code Requirements & Design Considerations
- 4:30pm – FREE PARKING! Visit Rick Jackson at the Carolina Machine Finishing booth and he will personally reimburse you for parking.
This all afternoon event is a great opportunity to network, learn, and earn CEU credits. Call Erin Forbes at (843) 577-7652 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of the Architect or Interior Designer and phone number in your email, also let us know if you will not be attending all three seminars. Space is limited and spots go quickly!
1st Seminar: The Audio Warehouse 2nd Seminar: Design on Tap 3rd Seminar: INTEX Millwork Solutions
This event is for Architects and Interior Designers only!