Earn 3 H/S/W CEU’s absolutely free at our semi-annual Architect Symposium on Friday, January 26, 2017. Architects and Interior Designers can enjoy presentations from informative and interesting speakers about some of the latest topics in the world of building and architecture. Also, participants will receive snacks and coffee throughout the day.
- Earn 3 CEUs FREE OF CHARGE with our fascinating classes
- Delicious catered lunch
- Shark Tank—Architect Edition returns with EVERY participating vendor providing valuable door prizes (EVERY Architect and Interior Designer will walk away with a prize!)
Schedule for the Event:
- 11:00 Check in begins
- 11:30am—Lunch is served
- 11:45am-12:45pm— First Seminar — Rethinking the Grid
- 12:45-2:15pm—Shark Tank—Architect + Interior Designer Edition
- 2:15-3:45pm—Second Seminar — Cellular PVC and the Changing Face of Trim Products
- 3:15-4:15pm—Third Seminar —Automated Exterior Shade and Shelter
This all afternoon event is a great opportunity to network, learn, and earn CEU credits. Call Laura Jones at (843) 577-7652 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat. Please include name of Architect or Interior Designer and phone number in your email, also let us know if you will not be attending all three seminars. Space is limited and spots go quickly!
1st Seminar: Audio Warehouse 2nd Seminar: Azek 3rd Class: Enjoy the Shade
This event is for Architects and Interior Designers only!