Earn 3 H/S/W CEU’s absolutely free at our semi-annual Architect Symposium on Friday, January 27, 2017. Architects can enjoy presentations from informative and interesting speakers about some of the latest topics in the world of building and architecture. Also, participants will receive snacks and coffee throughout the day.
- Earn 3 CEUs FREE OF CHARGE with our fascinating classes
- Delicious catered lunch featuring:
- Mixed Baby Greens with Cucumbers, Tomatoes
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes with Country Gravy
- Southern Style Green Beans with Caramelized Onions and Bacon
- Southern Style Collard Greens
- Dessert Assorted Cookies and Brownies
- Shark Tank—Architect Edition returns with EVERY participating vendor providing valuable door prizes (EVERY architect will walk away with a prize!)
Schedule for the Event:
- 11:30am—Lunch is served
- 11:45am-12:45pm—Seminar 1—Professional Lighting Design for Commercial and Residential Spaces Presented by The Audio Warehouse
- 12:45-2:45pm—Shark Tank—Architect Edition
- 2:45-3:45pm—Seminar 2—Using Brick in Architecture—Full Depth Brick Presented by Forterra Brick
- 4-5pm—Seminar 3—Brick Masonry Restoration–VersaThin Presented by Forterra Brick
This all afternoon event is a great opportunity to network, learn, and earn CEU credits. Call us at (843) 577-7652 or fill out the form bellow to reserve your seat. Space is limited and spots go quickly!
This event is for Architects only!